Are you preparing for the exam for Government jobs then you always doubt in your mind that which books are to be taken for preparation. A Big criteria is to You must select the proper books before preparation for competitive exams. we recommend you to DOWNLOAD SOME FREE important books which will help you and guide you for better preparation for govt jobs examination.These books are very common and standard which will very useful for topic wise explanation in various competitive exams. Here we advise you those books which are best for every exam preparation, Select NOW and Start Preparation
DOWNLOAD FREE BOOKS
Get download the Best FREE Books by click on the links
|KNOWLEDGE HUB – Information You Should KNOW|
It begins from March to the middle of June. The whole India experiences increase in temperature because of the summer solstice. During this season, hot violent winds blow during daytime in the north and north-west India which is called ‘loo’. Since the Sun goes gradually towards north (Summer Solstice), the Inter-Tropical Convergence Zone (ITCZ) begins moving towards the north and passes the 250 latitude in July.
When the hot and dry land breeze meets the humid sea breezes during this season, violent cyclone originates in that area. This cyclone is known as the pre-monsoon cyclone. This is very violent winds that brought heavy rainfall and hailstorms. T
LOCAL NAMES OF CYCLONES
• Nor Wester – Eastern India (West Bengal, Bihar, Jharkhand, Odisha). Useful for tea and rice cultivation.
• Kalbaishakhi– West Bengal (In local language, Nor Wester is called Kalbaishakhi).
• Cherry Blossom – Karnataka and Kerala (Useful for blooming of coffee flowers.)
• Mango Shower – South India (Useful for early ripening of mangoes.)
• Bardoli Chheerha– Assam (In local language, Nor Wester is called Bordochila)
Visit : www.amkresourceinfo.com
NOTE : For any Queries and Latest updates kindly inform us at: email@example.com
"Your Success, Our Motto"