For first time in Karnataka Government Plans to conduct 7th Public Exam to assess the Quality of competencies gained by students in every subject and guide them in this preparation we are providing the BEST study Materials of all subjects and All Medium along with latest updates of Government Orders, Circulars, notifications about conduct of upcoming Examinations, DOWNLOAD NOW and Start your Preparations
- Physical Education – PET (English Medium – 3 Set Model Papers), CLICK HERE
- 1st Language Kannada – Model Papers (3 Sets), CLICK HERE
- 2nd Language English (3 Sets), CLICK HERE
- 2nd Language Kannada – Prepared by Siddegowda K R, GUHPS, Doddabasti, Bangalore South, CLICK HERE
- 3rd Language Hindi – Prepared by Mahesh A S Hosanagar,Shivamogga District , CLICK HERE
- 3rd Language English (3 Sets) – Prepared by GUHPS, Hombal, Gadag District , CLICK HERE
- Mathematics Kannada Medium – Model Papers (3 Sets),CLICK HERE
- Science Kannada Medium – Model Papers (3 Sets),CLICK HERE
- Social Science Kannada Medium – Model Papers (3 Sets), CLICK HERE
- Mathematics English Medium Model Papers (3 Sets), CLICK HERE
- Science Urdu Medium – Prepared by Imtiyaz Ahmed Khan, GUHPS, Sudi, CLICK HERE
BOARD MODEL PAPERS
7th Exam Formats
1st Language ENGLISH MODEL PAPERS
40 Marks, 90 Minutes
Fill in the blanks ( 4 x 1 = 4)
- The word dominion means ____________
- The noun form of the word bath is ____________
- The prefix of word approve is ___________
- The suffix to be added to Surprise is ___________
Match the Following with their Meanings (1 x 4 = 4)
- Strain (i) deep Sound
- Plaintive (ii) Sing
- Chant (iii) Song
- Sonorous (iv) Sorrowful
Do As directed ( 4 x 1 = 4)
- The manner of saying things in advance (Give one word for the following)
- He was shocked _________ I went near the tiger (Use appropriate adverb)
- There were _______ back by the police (Write present particle)
- Use the Word “A cats cradle” in your own sentence
Answer the Following Questions ( 10 x 2 = 20)
- When the boy took Timothy out for walks why did people in street give them a wide berth?
- How can the speaker convert her choice into a victory?
- Why did the Enemy shoot at the boy?
- How can you make someone glad?
- The mother says this is the first time apart what does she means?
- What do butterflies do when they flutter down and sit on flowers?
- When do the birds sing in the deserts?
- Give an account of the sacrifices Subhas made
Write the Missing Words (2 x 2 = 4)
21. A long time ____ an old _________ lived in London
22. A type of I __________ working dogs called Huskey are _______ by Eskimos to draw sledge.
Complete the Poem (1 x 4 = 4)
23. I realize now that ————————————– to try
Write a Paragraph (1 x 4 = 4)
24. An extrovert is more suited to hostel life than an introvert, Explain