The State Bank of India (SBI) is one of the foremost Government Banking organizations, which expanded its branches all over the nation. The SBI organizes entrance tests every year to recruit the worthy candidates for the clerical post. If you want to get into the SBI, then you will need to qualify each of the preliminary, main, and personal interview tests.
|Exam Name||State Bank of India Clerk exam|
|Also known as||SBI Clerk|
|Conducting Authority||State Bank of India|
|Exam Date||Prelims exam: Feb/March 2021
Mains exam: April 19, 2021
|Eligibility Criteria||Qualification: Graduation
Age Limit: 20–28 years
|Mode of Application||Online|
|Mode of Exam||Online|
|Duration of Exam||Preliminary: 60 minutes
Mains: 160 minutes
|SBI Clerk Salary||Rs.20,000-Rs.23,000|
|SBI Clerk Help Desk||1800 222 366/ 1800 103 4566|
Before going to apply for the SBI Clerk 2021 exam, aspirants must check the eligibility criteria thoroughly. Given below content is all about SBI Clerk Eligibility Criteria:
- Nationality of the aspirants must be Indian.
- Aspirants who cleared their graduation in any discipline and from any recognized Institute/University are eligible to apply for the exam.
- The age group of the candidates should be ranging between the 20 years to 28 years
- However, the reserved category candidates will get exception according to the rules and regulations of the Indian Government.
PRELIMS EXAM PATTERN
The question paper will be of 100 questions in the form of MCQs. The exam covers questions on subjects like Numerical ability, reasoning ability, and the English language.
Each section has 20 minutes fixed duration;accordingly the total time to complete the exam is 1 hour. There is a negative marking scheme in this exam, for every wrong answer, 0.25 marks will be deducted.
MAINS EXAM PATTERN
|Reasoning Ability & Computer Aptitude||60|
- Mode of Exam: Online.
- Question paper contains 190 MCQs, and the maximum marks will be 200.
- The duration of the SBI clerk exam is 2 hours 40 minutes.
- Exam includes question from subjects like Quantitative Aptitude, General and Financial Awareness, General English, Reasoning Ability and Computer Aptitude.
- The question paper is provided in both English as well as the Hindi language.
- Just like the preliminary exam, negative marking is applicable for mains exam also. 0.25 marks is deducted for every incorrect attempt.
Step 1 : Kindly visit the SBI official website i.e.co.in
Step 2 :Then click on the link ‘SBI CLERK 2021 ADMIT CARD‘to download SBI Clerk Admit Card 2021.
Step 3 :Enter your login credentials like registration number and password sent to you at the time of registration.
Step 4 :Click on login button to download your admit card.
Step 5 :Verify all the details provided on the SBI Clerk 2021 Admit card and take print out.
Step 1 :Visit the official website of SBI.
Step 2 :Click on the Direct Link available like SBI Clerk result 2021 for Prelims.
Step 3 :Enter your registration number/roll number and your date of birth.
Step 4 :Then, enter the captcha code.
Step 5 :Click on the Login tab to check yours SBI Clerk result 2021.
SBI releases results for the preliminary as well as the main exam of SBI Clerk exam along with cut off marks. According to rules, candidates that have passed the preliminary examination can appear for the primary phase and those selected after mains are eligible for a local language test.
After this test, a final list of qualified candidates is released by SBI. Merit list will be based on the score secured in main exams. After getting selected, candidates get the opportunity to enter their dream job as a clerk in SBI.