How to Choose NEET 2019 Exam Centers?
- While filling the NEET 2019 Application Form, candidates can give their top 3 preferences for exam centers.
- Candidates will have to log in to their NEET account and enter the required details along with their choices.
- The choices must be filled according to the candidate’s order of preference.
- Once the form is submitted, no changes will be allowed.
- It is advised that the candidates double check every entry that they have made and choose the center as per their convenience and accessibility.
- The booking of slots for the eight different sittings of the online exam will be on a first-come-first-serve basis.
- Candidates must book their slots as early as possible to avoid being allotted slots at random. Queries/requests for the same shall not be entertained.,
Note: Candidates from Jammu & Kashmir, Assam and Meghalaya without their Aadhaar Card number must set preference for their exam centers within their state only.
- The exam centres will be notified by the NTA before the release of the application form.
- Previously, In 2018, NEET was held across 2255 exam centres in 136 cities.
- Aspirants are required to fill in their choice of exam centre according to their order of preference while filling up the application.
- However, the preference for NEET 2019 Exam Centers is still limited to 3 choices for all the applicants.
- All the exam centers will have an option for taking NEET in English, Hindi and Urdu.
- The option for vernacular languages will be limited to that particular state only. In total, 8 vernacular languages will be available apart from English, Hindi and Urdu.
- Candidates in Jammu & Kashmir, Assam and Meghalaya without Aadhaar Card need to select exam cities within their own state only. Final allocation of the center will be done by NTA on first-cum-first-serve basis.
- NEET exam centres will be allotted according to the preference of the candidates and also according to the availability of centres for conducting NEET.
Keep Visiting for More Updates