APPLICATION FORM PROCEDURE
Candidates must keep the following Documents Required for NEET Application Form ready before they register themselves for the exam
- 10th class marksheet
- 12th class marksheet
- Scanned copy of candidate’s passport sized photograph
- Scanned copy of candidate’s signature
- Valid ID proof
- For Applicants from Assam, Meghalaya and Jammu & Kashmir: Ration card no. or bank account number is accepted. For Foreign candidates, Passport Number is a valid ID Proof.
|Candidate’s category||Type of Permissible ID proof|
|Indian Nationals of all states||Aadhar Card or Aadhar Enrollment No. provided by Facilitation Centre|
|Indian Nationals belonging to Assam, Meghalaya or Jammu & Kashmir||Aadhar Card or Aadhar Enrollment No. provided by Facilitation Centre, Ration Card No., Bank Account No., Passport No. or any other ID card issued by Government.|
The release date for the application form is November 1, 2018. The last date for filling up the application form is November 30, 2018. The mode of release and submission of NEET 2019 Application Form will be online. Aspirants can check below the step-by-step approach to fill in the application form.
Register on NEET website in order to access the application form. You will receive your ID and password on the registered ID or Mobile No. for future logins
Filling the Application Form
Fill in the required details – personal details, Choice of Examination Centre, Academic Details and Address and Details of Parents.
After carefully filling the above-mentioned details, upload your passport sized Photograph, Signature, and Left Hand Thumb Impression. Fee Payment
This is the final confirmation step, where you are required to remit the fee via:
- Debit/ Credit Card
- Net Banking
- E-Wallets of different service providers
- Offline Mode- Via challan
|General/ OBC||INR 1400|
- After successful payment, a confirmation page will be generated.
- Take a print out of the page and keep it safely for future use. Make note that the confirmation page is NOT to be sent to the board.
- Preserve it until the end of admission and counseling process. For further assistance, you can refer to the detailed explanation of the application process at our NEET Application Form page.
How to Retrieve NEET credentials?
In case you forget your credentials for NEET, do not panic follow these simple steps to retrieve the particulars.
- Visit official website and go to candidate log in.
- Click on ‘Forgot Password’.
- You will be redirected to the password generation page.
- Reset your password by generating an OTP or by answering the security question.
- Fill up the fields and enter your new password.
Helpline Numbers for NEET
|Name||Contact No.||Email ID||Work Timings|
|Help Desk||011-22041807 firstname.lastname@example.org||8 am to 8 pm|
|Toll Free No.||email@example.com||8 am to 8 pm|
|NEET Branch||9599590192 firstname.lastname@example.org||9:30 am to 5 pm|
- Aadhaar Card is mandatory to fill NEET Application Form
- Application once submitted cannot be withdrawn under any circumstances.
- It is advised to save Bank Statement/ Net Banking Transaction Receipt/ E-wallet receipt having NEET Registration No. for future references.
- There’s no facility for offline payment of the application fee. NTA will not accept any DD/ Cheque or Cash for the online application.
- If you have made any corrections in the form, take a print out for future reference.
- If you have changed your category during the correction of the Application Form, you will have to pay the extra fee, if applicable.
Keep Visiting for More Updates