Medical aspirants are required to fulfill certain eligibility in order to appear in the examination
|Qualifying Exam||10+2 or equivalent with Physics, Chemistry, Biology/Biotechnology and English as core subjects (Biology/Biotechnology as additional subjects will be considered) in both Classes 11 and 12 from a recognized board.|
|Minimum Age Requirement||17 years as on December 31, 2019. Candidates must be born on or before January 1, 2003.|
|Maximum Age Limit||Not more than 25 years of age for unreserved category candidates and 30 years of age for reserved and PwD category candidates (Case pending before Supreme Court; final criteria will be notified with the release of NEET application form 2019)|
|Qualifying Marks||UR – 50%, OBC/SC/ST – 40%, PWD – 45% (minimum aggregate marks only for PCB subjects)|
|Maximum Attempts||No limit on the permitted number of attempts.|
|Nationality||Indian Nationals, NRIs, OCIs, PIOs & Foreign Nationals|
- Indian nationals, OCI, PIO, NRI and foreign candidates will be eligible to apply.
- The minimum age limit will be 17 years as on 31st December 2019.
- The upper age limit will be 25 years for general and 30 years for SC, ST and OBC candidates on the date of examination.
- Candidates must have passed 12th or equivalent exam from any recognized board.
- In the qualifying exam, students must have physics, chemistry, biology/biotechnology and English subjects.
- Candidates should have obtained minimum 50% marks (for general), 45% marks (for general PH) and 40% marks for SC/ST & OBC candidates in the PCB stream.
- Candidates appearing in the qualifying exam are also eligible to apply.
Keep Visiting for More Updates