- The Process for Submission of Application for JNV Selection Test has been simplified through online process. Registration can be done free of cost through the admission portal of NVS linked through www.navodaya.gov.in
- Verification of proofs for residence, age, eligibility etc will be done for selected candidates through the laid down procedure after the declaration of results
- The eligible candidates have to fill up the online form and upload the certificate issued by the Head Master/Principal where the candidate is studying in class V with the photograph along with signatures of both candidate and his /her parent/guardian. The attachments should be uploaded in jpg format of the size between 10-100 kb only.
- In case of candidates from NIOS, candidates should obtain `B‟ certificate and residence should be in the same district where he / she is seeking admission
- Online platform is in open source and free of cost. Application may be submitted from any source like desktop, laptop, mobile, tablet etc.
Keep Visiting for More Updates