B.Ed (Distance Mode)
The Bachelor of Education (DM) Programme of MANUU is for In-Service Teachers aimed at developing the understanding and competency required by teachers for effective teachinglearning process at the secondary stage. The programme also provides opportunities of sharing experiences gained by teachers. It enables teachers to select and organize learning experiences according to the requirement of learners. In addition, it provides knowledge and develops in them an understanding of areas such as educational evaluation, school management, etc.
Recognition by NCTE & UGC(DEB): The B.Ed. (DM) programme of MANUU is recognized by National Council of Teacher Education (NCTE) and Distance Education Bureau vide communication letters F.SRC/NCTE/SRC/APP 1960/B.Ed-AI-(DE)/2018-19-985556 dated 13th November 2018 and F. No: 1-18/ 2018 (DEB-I) dt. 31/12/2018 respectively
Duration of the programme: The minimum duration of the programme is two years. However, the maximum period allowed for completion of the programme is Five years.
Medium of Instruction: Urdu
The applicant must be a In-Service Teacher and have studied URDU as a subject or medium of study at 10thor its equivalent or above.
1. A candidate with at least fifty percent marks either in Bachelor’s Degree and/or in the Master’s Degree in Sciences/Social Sciences/Commerce/Humanity from any UGC recognized University. Bachelor’s in Engineering or Technology with specialization in Science and Mathematics with 55% marks or any other qualification equivalent there to
i. Trained in-service teachers in elementary education.
ii. Candidates who have completed a NCTE recognized teacher education programme through face-to-face mode (refer to the list given below).
iii. The reservation and relaxation in marks for SC/ST/OBC/PD and other categories shall be governed by rules of Government of India
List of the NCTE recognized Teacher Education Programmes eligible for admission in B.Ed (DM):
1. Diploma in early childhood education programmesleading to Diploma in Pre-school Education (DPSE)
2. Elementary teacher education programmeleading to Diploma Elementary Education (D.El.Ed.)
3. Bachelor of elementary teacher education programmeleading to Bachelor of Elementary Education (B. El. Ed.) degree.
4. Diploma in physical education programmeleading to Diploma in Physical Education (D.P.Ed.)
5. Bachelor of physical education programmeleading to Bachelor in Physical Education (B.P.Ed.)
6. Diploma in arts education (Visual Arts) programmeleading to Diploma in Arts Education (Visual Arts)
7. Diploma in arts education (Performing Arts) programmeleading to Diploma in Arts Education (Performing Arts)
The candidate has to pay registration-application fee through online mode only while filling-up the application form. The registration fee details are:
For General Category: Rs.1, 000/-
For OBC/SC/ST/PWD: Rs.600/
Entrance Test: The Entrance Test will be held on 30th June, 2019. Hall tickets can be downloaded from the University website using username and password provided by the University at the time of filling-up of application form.
Mere allowing candidates to take Entrance Test would not amount to acceptance of their eligibility for admission to B.Ed. Thefinal admission to the programme shall be subject to their rank in the results of Entrance Test merit list and production of proof of their eligibility at the time of Counselling for B.Ed. (DM). The number of seats at each programme Centre is 50 only. The University reserves the right to conduct or change the examination centre of the candidates
without assigning any reason thereof.
Programme Fee: The fee for two years B.Ed. (DM) programme is Rs. 27,000/-. (Including Examination fee of Rs. 2,000/-) The candidate has to pay the fee through online mode at the time of counselling on provisional selection. If Candidate fails to pay the fee in the prescribed time, his/her admission will be deemed to be cancelled
➢ Full attendance in both academic counseling and workshop sessions is mandatory.
➢ If the candidate fails to attend the classes and workshop or any of them, he/she shall not be considered for programme completion.
➢ All B.Ed. (DM) Programme related activities such as counseling classes, workshop sessions, assignment etc will be organized at their respective programme centres only. Request of students to attend the activities at any other centre shall not be considered under any circumstances.
Keep Visiting for More Updates