ONLINE APPLY PROCEDURE
- Applications should be submitted online through MHA’s website (www.mha.gov.in) or NCS portal (www.ncs.gov.in) only. Applications will NOT be accepted through any other mode.
- The application portal will be operational from 20.10.2018 to 10.11.2018 till 2359 hours. Registration done, prior to 20.10.2018 and after 10.11.2018, will not be accepted.
- Wrong information in any column may lead to the application getting rejected altogether.
- Candidates are advised to register well in time, since the application portal witnesses a surge in number of application during the run up to the closing date. The closing date for receipt of online application will not be extended under any circumstances.
- The online application is divided into two parts: Part-I relates to the personal, academic & other particulars of the candidate while Part-II relates to the payment of exam fee, if applicable.
- The candidates are required to upload their photograph & signature at the time of online registration (in a single file, the size of which should not be more than 50 KB). Instructions for uploading the single file containing photograph and signature are available on the online application portal in FAQs.
- Candidates may ensure that the signature uploaded by them are visible since they (candidates) would be required to append signature on admit cards & attendance sheets during subsequent stages of examination & any variation in signature could render them ineligible.
- Candidates are advised to submit only one application. Submission of multiple applications may result in cancellation of applications altogether.
- Before submitting the online application, the candidates MUST preview the application to ensure that they have provided correct information, particularly the email id & uploaded correct photograph & signature. It must also be ensured that the photograph & signature are visible & not
Keep Visiting for More Updates