Candidates from all over the country can appear for the UGET 2019 entrance examination. The eligibility criterion for various programs has been as published by COMEDK in its Notification dated 29.11.2018 and 11.01.2019 on its website www.comedk.org which is reproduced as under:-
1.1 For UG Engineering Courses
- The qualifying examinations prescribed for admission for B.E. is second PUC or 10+2 Higher Secondary or equivalent examination recognized by State / Central Government; the last two years of study shall comprise of Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics with English as a compulsory subject.
- The General Merit candidates should have passed with a minimum aggregate of 45% marks (40% in respect of SC, ST and OBC candidates of Karnataka State) in Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics and should have passed these subjects individually. Physics and Mathematics are compulsory subjects along with Chemistry or Bio Technology or Biology or Computer Science or Electronics as one of the optional subjects. However, changes, if any, in the eligibility criteria by the AICTE will be adopted.
- An attempt in the COMEDK Entrance Test seeking admission to Engineering courses is considered adequate for figuring in the rank list.
- Diploma candidates are not eligible to take the Entrance Test as there are no lateral entry admissions.
Note: The candidates shall submit the original marks card of the examination during counseling for proving their eligibility vis-a-vis marks scored as evidenced by the original marks card
1.2 For UG Architecture Courses
- The prescribed qualifying examination for admission to B. Arch course is second PUC or 10+2
- No candidate shall be admitted to architecture program unless she/he has passed an examination at the end of the 10+2 scheme of examination with 50% marks in Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics and also 50% marks in aggregate of the 10+2 level examination.
- The candidates should have qualified a recognized aptitude test in Architecture (NATA or equivalent) in 2019.
- There shall be no Entrance Test for candidates seeking admission to B. Arch Course.
- Candidates seeking admission to B. Arch course shall submit separate application form for counseling as per the notification on COMEDK website (which will be made available before counseling)
Visit : www.amkresourceinfo.com
"Your Success, Our Motto"